[amibroker] Re: Changing backtester settings for each symbol

Check the devlog or knowledge base on the amibroker site.   There was
an article about this just a little while ago.    I think it was here...
http://www.amibroker.com/kb/2006/09/29/how-to-set-individual-trading-rules-for-symbols-in-the-same-backtest/

In this case he uses if statements.  I assume you could also build an
excel file, save it as a csv and read the values dynamicly from that
file if you had a long list.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dralexchambers"