Re: [amibroker] Re: Have been trying to accomplish this with amibroker

Hello,

Of course it can do that. And this is as easy as abc.

AmiBroker supports MULTIPLE COLUMN SORT.

Just run an exploration and perform multiple column sort
first by SECTOR next by INDUSTRY and next by symbol.

Three mouse clicks.

You can have it with ZERO mouse clicks using automatic sort after exploration
via new (4.89 or higher) SetSortColumns
http://www.amibroker.com/f?setsortcolumns

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko