[amibroker] Re: Loading database

> I realised the 8000 yahoo symbols have either date format in YMD or DMY ...

Well, it just tells you something about Yahoo data quality. Probably some other symbols have Open mixed up with Close, Volume with High, and so on. I have looked a few times at charts from Yahoo and it completely eludes why so many users of excellent software like AmiBroker insist on using this garbage data for trading with real money.

Lester