[amibroker] Re: Daily and weekly system

Thanks evsryone for the help.Now I will get to see just how valuable
multiple time frame analysyis is....

I may need a little help with codind stochastics in daily vs
weekly,but I think this should answer any questions I have

Allan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Edward Pottasch" <empottasch@xxx>
wrote:

> hi,
>
> below your setup as I see it (see also example chart):
>

> TimeFrameSet( inWeekly );
> MA14_Weekly = MA( Close, 14 );
> TimeFrameRestore();
>
> TimeFrameSet( inDaily );
> MA14_Daily = MA( Close, 14 );
> TimeFrameRestore();
>
> Buy=Cross(Close,MA14_Daily) AND Close > TimeFrameExpand(
MA14_Weekly, inWeekly );
> BuyPrice = Close;
>
> SetChartOptions(0, chartShowDates);
> Plot(C,"",colorWhite,64);
> PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeUpArrow,0),colorWhite, layer = 0,
yposition = BuyPrice, offset = 0 );