[amibroker] Getting a value given a date and time

I'm trying to extract a closing value for a specific date and time
from an intraday database.

I am using the following code:

Date_Value = DateNum() == 1070119;
Time_Value = TimeNum() == 114400;
thisprice = ValueWhen( Date_Value AND Time_Value,C,1);
AddColumn(thisprice,"thisprice",5.2);
AddColumn(C,"close",5.2);
Filter = True;

I don't get any value (blank) when I try to do this.    If I add a
"lastvalue" around the valuewhen statement I get 0.

If, instead of using the date and time parameters I use something like
this:
   thisprice = ValueWhen(BarIndex()==200,C,1);
it correctly pulls the price from that given point in time (that bar)
which I did just to test out the overall logic.

Any suggestions on why I am unable to pull a closing price given a
specific date and time like above?

Thanks

Mike