[amibroker] Re: MA Crossover Ribbon

Ed,

Not sure this is what you want, but there's some code in the User's
Guide that produces a ribbon:

Plot( Close, "Price", colorBlue, styleCandle );
Plot( 2, /* defines the height of the ribbon in percent of pane width
*/
"Ribbon",
IIf( C>=30, colorGreen, IIf( C<30, colorRed, 0 )), /* choose color */
styleOwnScale|styleArea|styleNoLabel, -0.5, 100 );

Note that I changed the code to show C>=30, etc.

If you're looking for something with a stylecloud effect instead
there is sample code in the User's Guide for that as well.

Wayne