  From: Tomasz Janeczko
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 10:33 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Alert If function

  Hello,

  Rule #1 - when you ask code-related question always provide FULL formula
  Rule #2 - never change default values unless you know what you are doing.

  You have changed default values of AlertIF. THe flags (3) you decided to use mean:
  send multiple repeative alerts.  This means that it will send the same alert over and over again.
  And unless the direction of the alert changes it will show 2007-01-18 because the original signal
  was triggered then.

  Best regards,
  Tomasz Janeczko
  amibroker.com