  From: lapilia
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 2:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Alert If function

  Dear Terry

  Thanks for your prompt answer.

  I use daily data.

  As I told you, the second alert has been sent by email on the 19th of January.  However, in the subject line of the email, the date was 2007-01-18 instead of 2007-01-19.  Is there a mistake in my formula ?  Is it because the alert was for the same stock, on the 18th and on the 19th ?  That kind of error happens once in a while.  Very disappointed.

  Regards

  Claude