[amibroker] Re: Help with modifying csv files

Hi
As LAL said VBA routine is best. As I am just learning VBA cant help
much in VBA.
However the following is a macro to insert date in M2 for all the rows
containing data.

Incase u need date in some other celll other than M2 then change M2 in
the macro to the desired cell address for eg B2:B in case u need in
date in Column B
The macro is:

Range("A1").Select
Dim MAXCNT As Integer
MAXCNT = Selection.Rows.Count + 1
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=TODAY()"
    Range("M2").Select
    Selection.NumberFormat = "[$-409]d-mmm-yy;@"
    Range("M2").Select
    Selection.AutoFill Destination:=Range("M2:M" & MAXCNT - 1)
End Sub

I hope it helps