[amibroker] Can I implementing "ranking" algorithm inside a backtest?

Suppose I have the following system:

Buy = Cross(C, MA(C, 50));

Obviously, the above would generate many candidates (more than what my
equitiy can afford).  Now suppose I only want the top 3 with the
highest beta (or any other metrics) on any given date.  How can I do
this within  my backtest?  Right now, I think AB, by default, "ranks"
alphabetically until all the equity is exhausted.  I'd like to
customize this default "ranking" scheme.

Thanks,
-Alex