[amibroker] Re: Adding Quotes using AFL

You may be able to use the import wizard if you have the data for all
the fields. I think it will update only the dates you specify. I am not
sure if it will update only the fields you specify. But I never tried
that.

If you have a csv file with the volume in it and it is time stamped
then you can write a script (javascript) to change the volume of any or
all stocks. If you need an editor search google for backedit. If it
free script editor and needed when you have errors because windows
script engine tells you the line that failed.

The csv file will need the ticker name, the date and time if intraday
and the volume in columns. Open the file in the script and read it for
the replacement values and loop through the ticker to find the date or
date-time to modify.

For examples of writing scripts look at the ones provided in the
AmiBroker folder named Scripts. Then look at the AB help under
Automation Object Model to see how the database is laid out.

Barry