[amibroker] How to setup AB to handle DDE

HI TO ALL:
For more than one week so far, I have been trying to setup AB
database so that AB can plot a dynamic Excel cell (changing in time)
against time. The cell is found in a DDE Excel worksheet that
receives market data from a local vendor. The cell is a result of
some computations and I need to plot its value in AB as time
progresses.

The cell I am trying to plot its value in time has the following
form (when pasted in another Excel sheet):

=Excel.Sheet.8|'C:\Documents and Settings\Hatim\My
Documents\Stocks\StreamingPrices-2.xls'!'!Sheet1!R89C5'

I need to setup the server and the other Ticker/Field spaces in the
dialog box for Database settings. I have been trying to do so but
always get the WAIT yellow word in AB.

Could you please help me with this subject. I very much appreciate
your help.

Kind Regards:
AMKH995