[amibroker] Exploration Help

Good Day All!

I'm wondereing if anyone has developed an exploration that reports
similar type information like the Backtest.  Listing Ticker, Trade
(i.e. open long, open short, long, short), date of entry of current
trade, price of entry, exit date, exit price and % change.  I want to
add this code to my system to run everyday.

I'm sure it can be done or someone has done it. I just wanted to ask
the group before I try it on my own.

Any help or pointing me in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks