[amibroker] 3D optimization Script

Hello,

i need a solution to save the 3D optimization graphic via Jscript into
a file. I run several optimizations by shifting the optimization range
and want not only save the results table but also the graphic to make
a slideshow with it and see how the best parameters change day after
day, to get an impression on structural changes in the market.

Does anyone know if it is possible to save the picture and how this
works? I didn't find it in the Users manual.

Regards
Robert