[amibroker] Re: Group, sector & industry names

The easiest way to so this is Go to Symbols> then to Catagories> then
to Industry and to the one you want to change, click on Edit and
change name. Curious ... why would you want to change name?? If you
are using the Yahoo (Hemscott) ot IBD I would see no need to change.
On second problem you shouldn't use comas in database as it is usally
used as seperator in ASCII (CVS) files. If possible eliminate all to
prevnet future problems.

Dick H.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Gary" <ghost200_2000@xxx> wrote:

> I remember reading something about assigning/changing groupname
> programmatically through AFL, I think this question was raised by
> Graham.
> I was trying to search through the messages to find whether there is
> a solution to this, but I couldn't find it. On you sencond porblem
one should never use comas in database.  G thorugh it an delete whee
possible as most ASCII (cvs) files use coma as sepertor.