[amibroker] Re: Looking for Quantitative Researchers

A friend of mine has written a very sophisticated program using
AmiBroker and VB.net to create an automated trading platform for me
for use with IB.    It's been running live since September.  It is
very sophisticated and include an external database to track trades.

He knows AmiBroker, VB, C+ inside and out.   He has worked with me on
many strategies, researching different ideas, implementing, etc.

I know he has some time.

If you are interested send me more info at mlsignups@xxxxxxxxxxx  and
I can put you in touch with him.

Mike