  From: Duke Jones, CMT
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 4:04 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] portfolio backtest limiting sectors

  Ed,

  Graham did a similar project for me using categories for funds as I wanted to restrict the number of funds by style/class etc. It was easier and faster for me to hire Graham than grind through the project myself. It also ended up being a great solution for further expansion i.e. sectors and industry groups etc. Since he has already done most of the work I am sure he could work a very affordable and quick solution for you. Just an idea to ponder.

  Regards,

  Duke Jones, CMT