[amibroker] Can I transfer my drawn items to another pane?

I do a lot of price chart annotations and I would like to transfer
them to another price chart pane of the same symbol from time to
time.  I certainly don't want to have to redraw them in a different
study pane.  Is there a way to do this in the AB interface  --like
select all studies, copy, paste or some such?

If not, is there a way to do it in an AFL?

If the answer is no to both, then I will propose a new feature.

Thanks for your expert opinions,

Dennis