[amibroker] varying PositionSize daily

I need to get an integer returned that would be the number of
conditional orders I would need to enter on any given day, so that I
can use that integer to dynamically set PositionSize every day.

My question is, how do I get my backtest to count the number of
setups each day, and store that number as the integer I need to set
PositionSize.

I can handle the setting of PositionSize without any problem, I am
pretty sure.  But I don't know how to make my setup exploration
(which I would incorporate into the backtest for this purpose) count
the number of setups and store that as a dynamic variable (if that is
the right terminology).

Anyone?

Yuki