[amibroker] Quality FOREX data source - 2 years of intraday data

Hi,

I want to backtest a FOREX idea I'm hatching. I need a good quality
source of intraday FOREX data I can download:

10 min bars, 2-3 years worth, major currencies

I've tried a few of the free sites, but the data looks a bit iffy in
places. I've also used the free FOREX data that AmiQuote downloads
and it is quite buggy.

I don't mind paying, but need a good quality.

Can anyone recommend a service?

Thanks, alex