[amibroker] Code for price structure

Does anybody have any code that recognizes trending price structure?

The first question that comes to my mind is what is trending price
structure? I am hoping someone has tried to put that in code.

Maybe "x" number of bars making HH's or LL's with no bar closing
below/above the L/H of previous bar.

What about slope of price or MA comparing previous values to
current with no current value below previous value in  an uptrend.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Bruce