From: Duke Jones, CMT [mailto:Duke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 5 January 2007 12:00 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Russell 1000 List.

Richard et All...

The Russell lists were derived directly from the Russell website. I have
access to their institutional data. If there is a better source for
Russell data than the Russell site let me know. :-)
The G/V stand for Growth and Value constituents. The only changes I made
were to adjust the symbol formats to Quotes Plus.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT