[amibroker] HELP: Amiquote damaged

I was this morning playing with Amiquote settings to get a successful
connection through the enterprise proxy and when settled the proxy
without giving the IP address I've got a crash message and Amiquote
closed improperly.

Now I'm trying to connect again outside of the enterprise net but its
impossible to open Amiquote. The prompt message is "Impossible to
create the empty document".

Can anyone of you help me on this trouble?

I've already tried to delete the Amiquote directory and reinstall it.
Amiquote do not need to be uninstalled, as far as I now.