[amibroker] Re: Cash exceeds Equity on portfolio level

Hi Wade,

I had the same kind of problem in August(#32556), just using the
example in Help for SetPositionSize with margin. Received answers to my
general questions about sigscaleout from support, but no response to
the the margin problem.  Sent a follow up question in October (#33847)
and got no response.  Maybe someone here can help...

Joe