[amibroker] Testing the Program Former AIQ user

Hi all,  I spent the weekend trying the 4.81 version to see if I might
start using it.  I am a former AIQ user and I'm wondering how stable
and reliable the code is for trading systems.

I am hoping the portfolio manager is getting some attention in newer
versions as it seems lacking to me.  Obviously keeping good track of
positions is extremely important in a trading system.

I am and EOD trader so I don't currently need a real time data feed.
How do you feel about the free Yahoo EOD data?

What are everyone's thoughts on the overall system and anything I
might need to look out for?

Thanks, Randy