[amibroker] Ft Monitor

Hello All,

Happy New Year!

A couple of user groups have asked me to extend the Early Bird
Deadline for the Second Houston AmiBroker Conference for about a week
until January 8.  Since I'm doing that I have decided to extend it for
everyone else as well.

So now you can still attend at the price of $499 for the conference.
The workshops are at their lower price also.

This will be one of the greatest conferences ever.  Check out the
lineup and their presentations at

http://www.ftmonitor.com

Tim Hudson said

"Richard,
The Howard Bandy presentation sounds incredible.  Way to go in putting
him on the agenda.  I agree, this is going to be one for the record books.

Tim"

Need Continuing Ed Credits ? We've applied for 7.5 from the Certified
Planners organization.

Be good

Richard Boroff