[amibroker] Re: HOW TO READ - AR Prediction AFL

hello,

it better work on cyclic phase of the market because purpose is to
catch repetitive pattern.
but it an be used as a confirmation if future behaviour of the
market give by this indicator goes with you buy/sell signals.
problem is that every new data arrives, prediction are modified, so
they are not consistent in time... so you should be carreful.

i am trying too to find a way to use this as an systematic
indicator...

it seems good to show futur turning points. i think it would be good
to explore it this way. If same turning point is show during several
new datas arrive, then this turning point can be consistent and as
to be considered.

Can be used too to draw support/resistance, based on only one peaks
before, by using the other peaks from the prediction. so give you a
channel where the trading flow can happen...

just my ideas... if someone got some...?

cheers,
mich

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mravie7" <mravie7@xxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> I used the formula today. It does seem very useful. However can
you
> please offer some written material which explains in simple
language,
> how to use its readings please.
>
> Thanks a lot........Iam a very new member of the trading
fraternity.