[amibroker] Re: Couple of quick Q's from a new user

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxx> wrote:

> You can have more than one instance of AB running at same time, and
have one
> in each monitor
> You can stretch across monitors as already said
> You can have more than none chart window open within AB allowing for
many
> layouts or time periods at one time
>
> To me, there is not enough difference between standard and
professional to
> make that much difference when just giving AB a trial
>
> --
> Cheers
> Graham
> AB-Write >< Professional AFL Writing Service
> Yes, I write AFL code to your requirements
> http://www.aflwriting.com
>
> On 20/11/06, Bruce Hawkins <hawkinsk001@xxx> wrote:
> >
> >  Hi Gerald,
> >
> > Not sure about the first ? but regarding the 2nd ? I am running 3
- 19"
> > monitors with
> > Amibroker stretched across all 3 works fine for me. Is there something
> > different you
> > want to accomplish?
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > Bruce
> >

> >  Monks wrote:
> >
> >  After downloading and installing AmiBroker, I noticed it comes up as
> > the Standard Edition. Is there any way to run the Professional version
> > during the trial period?
> >
> > Also, since I have not purchased the product yet, I have no access to
> > the Wish List section. I was just wondering if there are any plans for
> > supporting multiple monitors in a future version?
> >
> > Thanks

10/20/2006

Hey thanks for the input all.

As for multiple displays, I now have all the tools on my second screen
to free up space for charts and indicators, etc. I just thought it
would be nice to be able to have different charts and indicators
spread out over my other screen. However, having the ability to
quickly switch between charts via sheets is quite nice.

Is there anybody using AB for intraday RT trading? I'm really looking
for a simple platform broad enough to manage scanning, research,
testing and RT trading.