  From: Bruce Hawkins
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 9:00 AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Weekly to daily Charts

  Hi Tomasz,

  Is there anyway to have the vertical line, (whatever it is called) the one that
  stays where you click on a chart, move to the same location on both linked
  charts.

  It is a really nice feature especially when you have multiple TF's charts, to be
  able to click on a area of one chart and the vertical line shows up at the
  appropriate time on all the other linked charts.

  regards,

  Bruce

   Janeczko wrote:
    Why don't you open two charts one with daily and one with weekly
    timeframe so you can look on BOTH at the same time ?

    Window->New linked
    or
    File->New->Default Chart

    Best regards,