[amibroker] AFL chart scaling question

Sometimes I have some indicators whose values fluctuate violently,
I  want to know how to show the indicators approatiately in the
chart.

For example, I have the following indicator "a3"

---------------------------------

a1=High;
a2=EMA(Close,10);

a3=IIf(a1>a2,a1,0);

Plot(a3,"a3",colorRed);

My confusion is : the indicator a3 fluctuate violent between zero
and near the current market price, the amibroker chart by default
shows all the values within the whole range (  for the symbol i am
looking at ,it is from 0 to 16250,), but I only want the chart sacle
to be around the current market price, say 16000-16500, the detailed
scale range to be judged by amibroker automatically).

Is there a way of making it possbile in AFL ?