[amibroker] AR Prediction AFL

Hello,

Last post on this forum about AR model, Spectral analysis, Burg, MEM...
(will continue on amibroker-ts).

For those interrested by this topic i just post my work.
Extractor

There is no dll needed so you can test it (AR_Prediction.afl).
http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=764

Thanks a lot Fred, i included your PolyFit function. I hope there is no pbl
(in case of i can cut it from the code as you like).

Many parameters, so now i have to play a little with it : ))

Cheers,
Mich