[amibroker] Weekly to daily Charts

Hi all,

Is there a way to stop the chart date from jumping around when i
switch from a daily chart to a monthly chart??

For instance when looking at a daily chart,I often scroll back to an
arbitrary date in the past and will look at various price patterns and
draw in trendlines..

To get a longer term perspective,I will then switch to a weekly
chart,but the weekly chart will jump to a completely different date
than the daily..Is there a way to calibrate charts of different
timefreames??