[amibroker] Re: Margin of Error

I'd rephrase the question to, what method or methods will tell us how
the system is likely to perform *when traded in real time*?  Short
answer IMO is OOS testing and analysis.

P.S. MCS not a crystal ball or magic.  It's just a tool that uses
brute force to estimate what is difficult or impossible to calculate
otherwise and garbage in, garbage out definitely applies.