[amibroker] Re: Margin of Error

OOS and/or WF Testing is not a concept invented in or for IO so that
particular piece of software is not really the issue per se except that
IO has facilitated making it considerably easier to perform.

"If one OOS test had a 50% drawdown it doesn't say that much about the
system.  It only says something about that one single OOS test of
however many samples."

It doesn't ? ... It speaks volumes to me ... From my perspective,
decent in sample performance, whether or not one applies MCS after the
fact, is not the end of system testing, it is only a milestone along
the way to developing a system that MIGHT be tradable ...