[amibroker] Re: exploration help....

tried to filter for buy or sell and exploration gives me the daily
close of all quotes.  pretty much ignoring the buys and just listing
the daily close prices of all symbols?

how should "profit" be listed if not buyprice-sellprice"

thx
again.  sorry just really new at all this

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark H" <amibroker@xxx> wrote:

> Use Filter = Buy OR Sell;
> By the way, your use of "BuyPrice - SellPrice" as "Profit" doesn't
make sense to me. Maybe you meant something else.