[amibroker] Ft Monitor Second AmiBroker Houston Conference

 More on the conference.

The lineup is set and I think you will find it impressive.

1. Tomasz is coming, and has his visa, but is not bringing his family.

2. The speaker list is set, TJ, Bruce Robinson, Jimmy Hixson, Howard
Bandy, Jeff Parent and Daniel Ervi.

3. Bill Barack will do a workshop on AmiBroker 101 with whatever is
the current version of AB at the time.

4. Don Wilson will do a Tango 5 workshop emphasizing realtime results
and experience.

5. The hotel is the Houston Marriott West Loop, by the Galleria

6. Dates are Wed, Feb 14 through Sunday, Feb 18

7. I don't have pricing or the website ready yet.

Be good

Richard Boroff