[amibroker] Re: Display external information

Yes, almost anything can be automated.

IO for example when possible purposely clones symbols with the
smallest amount of data history that it can as less data history
means faster optimizations REGARDLESS OF THE USER SELECTED DATE
RANGE

This process is fully automated with users for the most part being
unaware that it even occurs.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sebastiandanconia"
<sebastiandanconia@xxx> wrote:

> Thank-you, sir.:)  Is there also a way to automate the import
process,
> itself?
>

> S.
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <ftonetti@> wrote:
> >
> > That would be the fopen, fgets, fclose commands ...
> >
> > However having the data in AB I think would be signficantly
faster.

> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sebastiandanconia"
> > <sebastiandanconia@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Sure, I do it all the time.
> > >
> > > For example, I got quarterly SP500 as-reported EPS going back
40
> > years
> > > or so and saved it in a CSV file.  Then I used the Import
Wizard to