[amibroker] Learning VarSet/VarGet ( was Re: Learning Composites )

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxx> wrote:

> Have you tried reading the help files?

Thanks for your continued assistance.

Yes, I checked the help topic for StrFormat, and that topic is
incomplete.  The topic doesn't state that, when given an array,
StrFormat returns a string of the final array value, which happens to
be exactly what I wanted.

The error message on StaticVarSet told me what I needed to know about
it.  It's not as smart as StrFormat.

I'll start shopping for flights to Houston....

Best,