Re: [amibroker] Learning VarSet/VarGet ( was Re: Learning Composites )

Have you tried reading the help files?

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?name=StrFormat
*STRFORMAT
*- Write formatted output to the stringfh = fopen("Test.csv", "w" );
*for*( i = 0; fh && i < 10; i++ )
{
    text = StrFormat( "Hello world, line %g\n", i );
   fputs( text, fh );
}

fclose( fh );

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?name=StaticVarSet
*STATICVARSET
*- sets the value of static variableOnly NUMBER and STRING static variables
are supported now (not ARRAYS).

Each comes with list of used examples in the library

--
Cheers
Graham