  From: jlami11
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 2:47 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: Counting ALL entries. Hi Mark H. could u pls read.

  --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark H" <amibroker@xxx> wrote:

  > That's the nature of rotational mode, the following is from the
  on-line doc for EnableRotationalTrading():
  > Important:
  > The rotational trading mode uses "buy price" and "buy delay" from
  the Settings | Trade page as trade price and delay for both entries
  and exits (long and short)

  > I don't why it was designed like that, but it is what it is now. To
  workaround that, you can set the buy price as close so that the stop
  uses the close, but in the bo.EnterTrade(..) function, use the actual
  open price of that symbol instead of sig.Price.

  Hi Mark,
  sorry if this is basic but I have no idea what the name/function for
  the actual open price is, for bo.EnterTrade(....) function.

  (Btw: this goes over the entire portfolio right? not just a single
  symbol?)

  Is there an actual name for the open price for use in
  bo.Entertrade(..) or do you have to write extra code and set it yourself?

  If you could would you beable to provide an example of what im
  supposed to write?
  I'm going almost crazy trying to figure this out.

  I would really appreciate any help.