RE: [amibroker] Yahoo Group Mail

This message recently came from Yahoo:

Date: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:54 pm (PDT)

Because of a temporary glitch in the Yahoo! Mail systems, mail
to some users with yahoo.com email accounts began "hard bouncing",
resetting the accounts to no longer receive group messages nor
allow group posts. We are working on identifying an automatic
solution to correct the problem.

In the meantime, users can manually remove themselves from
"bouncing" status by following these instructions:

2. Once you are signed in to Yahoo!, click the X on the alert
   message.

3. Click the "unbounce" link next to your email address.

4. Follow the reactivation instructions in the message that will
   be emailed to you.

Rik Rasmussen