[amibroker] Yahoo Group Mail

Group,

I wasn't getting any Amibroker group mail from Yahoo.  I went to this
message board and found I had a "hard bounce" from Yahoo.  I corrected
that but still no Amibroker messages.

I returned to the group to find almost no messages posted today.  I
suspect something has gone wrong with this group accepting e-mail posts
( this is being typed at the group ).  I'm not sure what action is
needed to get things going again so if TJ or some other person who
knows what is going on sees this message you will know things are
messed up.

Sid