[amibroker] AmiBroker Houston Two

Tomasz is coming to Houston!

(Thanks Tomasz)

So for those of you who did not come last year, this is the chance to
meet him.

We had a lot of fun last year, he sure does laugh a lot.  And he took
away a lot of great ideas, so we are all looking forward to seeing him
again.

The conference will be at the Houston Marriott West Loop, by the
Galleria, (which will make it easier for you to go shopping Tomasz)
Feb 15-18.

Other people who are committed to speak are Bruce Robinson, Bill
Barack, Don Wilson, and Jimmy Hixson.

No information is posted on the website yet but will be in a couple of
weeks.

And Joe Landry is giving me a lot of help lining up potential speakers.

Stay Tuned!

Be good

Richard Boroff