Re: [amibroker] Re: OT - Acronis True image- Free alternative SyncToy

Jim, I was using SyncToy for mirroring my Client C: to a Backup drive in background and got the impression that SyncToy is slowing down my PC. More in particular downloads etc. may encounter severe delays. Any experience with that ?

Ton.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jim_trades_stocks
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 1:14 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: OT - Acronis True image- Free alternative SyncToy

  For those who have bought external hard drives and seek free backup
  software, I have been using SyncToy from Microsoft. It has many options
  for left to right transfer, and works flawlessly.

  I highly recommend SyncToy.

  http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=E0FC1154-C975-
  4814-9649-CCE41AF06EB7&displaylang=en#Overview

  --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxx> wrote:

  > Thanks to those who recommended Acronis. Tomasz and I think
  Yuki .... Great software.