[amibroker] Re: seeking the following in a trading platform for a Woodie's CCI trader

I'd like to apologize to any that I may have offended. My goal was to
share the shortcomings I found in other trading platforms in the hopes
that Amibroker would meet my needs as a consumer. The list was not
intended to be read as a directive to or for anyone; it could also be
read as a recipe to fill the "new trader" market niche.

Amibroker is clearly a powerful tool and I hope to one day be able to
master it. Again, apologies to any I've offended and kind regards to all.

Dennis