RE: [amibroker] New user question: Scripting issues

For my AmiBroker javascript integration that I use on the Tools menu, I use
the following to ensure that the Javascript runs correctly:

Command: wscript.exe

Arguments:  //E:javascript scriptname.js

Intial Directory: C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Scripts

This way, if a user changes their associations, the scripting engine still
runs that script.

Note that scripts were somewhat broken with Internet Explorer 7 RC1, but
seem to be ok in IE6 and IE7 release versions.

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net