[amibroker] Re: seeking the following in a trading platform for a Woodie's CCI trader

Tomasz,

I apologize for my outburst like this.   It just burns me up
sometimes when I know how powerful your product already is and how
people come on this board and want the moon put into a $229 price
tag.

Next time, I'll just curse to myself and ignore these kinds of posts.

Steve

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "scourt2000" <stevehite@xxx> wrote:

> Dennis,
>
> What are you trying to do?  Suck the life force out of this group
and
> leave it for dead?   Maybe you were some powerful guy in the 9 to
5
> business world where that kind of detailed delegation of
> responsibility got you fat bonuses, but I would hope that
technique
> doesn't fly in the trading community where no one owes you
anything.

> I have lost a couple of trading buddies to "the Woodies CCI" and,
> unfortunately, by the time I saved myself from it, they already
had to
[I'm