[amibroker] Re: seeking the following in a trading platform for a Woodie's CCI trader

Dennis,

What are you trying to do?  Suck the life force out of this group and
leave it for dead?   Maybe you were some powerful guy in the 9 to 5
business world where that kind of detailed delegation of
responsibility got you fat bonuses, but I would hope that technique
doesn't fly in the trading community where no one owes you anything.

I have lost a couple of trading buddies to "the Woodies CCI" and,
unfortunately, by the time I saved myself from it, they already had to
not joking]