[amibroker] Re: Is Simulator tool broken?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx> wrote:

> It is under development and will arrive in 4.90
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko

Thanks! I'll wait until then... Any chance it'll be ready by December?
Do you need a beta tester?  I teach computer science and run an
investment club. Amibroker is great on both points!

Amibroker looks like a great tool but I need the tick replay for
myself and for my students.

While designing it, please keep in mind statistics gathering tools for
post mortem analysis like position on trade, strategy used, indicators
used (CCI, Haiken Ashi, MACD, etc), heat on trade, loss, win, break
even, tagging (del.icio.us like), notes, profit, loss, duration of
trade, auto screen grab of exit/entry points on same chart, rewind,
fast forward, pause "game", save "game",etc.!

I'd like to use Amibroker (or other trading platform) for trading
competitions for my students. Saving tick replay as a "game" would be
excellent for teaching / training/ learning/ sharing winning (and
losing) strategies.

:)

Many thanks and best to you!
Dennis