[amibroker] Re: DTN.IQ premium service (ProphetX) valid datafeed for AB?

All,
some amazing news from DTN.IQ.

I just got an email from DTN saying that any person who subscribes to
their premium ProphetX service will be provided upon request with a
free IQFeed account to use with AmiBroker. This is because ProphetX
runs off its own servers and so cannot be used directly. I think this
is a good deal and I am amazed at the difference between customer
service from DTN compared to the shafting I get from esignal.

I am definately swapping over to DTN...

anyway just thought that some people might be glad to hear this news
too..